by Nicky Norman
IF YOU are becoming more environmentally aware by taking your own reusable bags to buy your groceries, then well done!
Plastic bags take years to decompose and are an enormous harm to our environment.
There are so many stores that give you the option to support a charity for a small donation and take a calico or jute bag instead.
Supermarkets also sell the reusable bags.
Anything we can do now to make the switch from plastic, is a step forward to care for our planet in the future.
If you're like me, you just have to remember to take the bags in with you before you get to the checkout!
Like anything new, it takes a little bit of getting used to but before long, we will wonder why it took so long to get with the program and say no to plastic.
There are a variety of options in many colours and sizes to choose from.
- Waterproof and reusable eco-friendly bags to carry.
- Foldable shopping cart trolley bags custom-made to fit across the supermarket trolley.
- Custom shopping bags with wheels that you can pull along.
- Reusable good quality foldable shopping tote.
- Polyester trolley bag.
- Foldable waterproof cold goods storage bags.
- Jute hessian bag.
- Shopping trolley jeep.
- Two-tier wire basket to fit in a cart.