- Brisbane City
- Stones Corner
- Brisbane Airport
- Gold Coast
- Brisbane Gpo
- Local News
- Digital Edition
Located in the resort-like, pet friendly Emerald Springs complex, this family sized townhouse is ideal for those who want a relaxed lifestyle right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast.
With such a workable floor plan and an abundance of storage, this stylish townhouse is one of the most outstanding I've seen in this complex. With stunning timber floors the open plan living area flows onto a generous size private and fully paved courtyard. This lattice walled entertainment area has plenty of room for the entertainer, outdoor kitchen and a sail so it is usable in all weather conditions.
The kitchen comes complete with stone benchtops and plenty of storage! Set in the highest position in this complex provides ample natural light and cross ventilation.
All three bedrooms are very generous in size and have been recently carpeted. The ensuite, main bathroom and powder room/laundry all have a nice neutral palette.
This property offers lock up parking for two vehicles, accommodating even the largest 4WD as well as a huge workshop and storage area. There is also room to park two more vehicles on site, one under cover and there is visitor parking opposite.
There is literally nothing to do here other than move in! Book your inspection today as this won't last long!
- Storage room / workshop
- Clothesline in cortyard
- 2 Car garaging plus 2 extra car parks off street
- Open plan living area
- Large paved entertainer's courtyard
- Outdoor kitchen
- Separate Laundry/powder room
- Main bedroom with ensuite, air conditioning
- 2nd bedroom and 3rd bedroom
- Full size bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Tropical free form Pool
- Full sized floodlit tennis court
- Mostly Owner occupied or permanently let.
- Less than 5 min walk to local shops
- Less than 10 min walk to Alex Beach
- Less than 15 min walk to Mooloolaba shops and restaurants
- Less than 15 min drive to Sunshine Coast Airport
- Approx 1 hr to Brisbane
Call Pam Thomas on 0438 272... for more information or to book an inspection!